Friday, February 25, 2005

this is the good life

I am almost three months old, so I know that my experience is limited, but I know that I'm a very lucky boy. My Mummy stays home with me all day. We play and sing, we go for walks, and we take naps. My Daddy works all day. His office is close to home and sometimes I go and visit him. He works very very hard so that we can afford for Mummy to stay home. They say that that's not very easy because LA is expensive, but Mummy and Daddy are both happy and as long as I've still got food I guess everything is fine.

When Daddy comes home he plays with me. He plays, "whose toes are these?" with me and calls me Mr. Doodles because I'm his little Dude. Is that because I'm a California baby? Anyway, in return for all that he does for me, I give him a gurgling pep talk every morning before he goes to work. He says it really helps, and that this month he has done especially well. I'm glad that I can help him out because he's the greatest.

I've met a lot of babies, and they all seem pretty happy, but I know that my life is wonderful and that I'm probably luckier than all those babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home