Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Big Month!

I have been so busy.

When I first started to crawl I wasn't very good. It really looked more like rolling with some army crawling and lunging thrown into the mix. But I was moving; I was happy and my parents were happy. That week I also learned how to suck on a sippy cup and sit up without falling. It was very exciting.

Since then I've really perfected crawling. I can do the right steps at the right time and I can get anywhere I want. I'm learning how to kneel on my own and I've also learned to pull myself up on things, I'm trying to climb, and I can cruise. I've learned how to do all of things in the month since the first day I crawled.

I've also figured out how to help Mummy get me out of the car seat. She needs to loosen the straps and push the buttons, but I can do the rest! My car seat is nice, but I am always eager to get out and see where we are.

whew! Is every month this busy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home