Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Birthday!

Today is my first birthday. It seems to be a pretty big deal to everyone.

Mummy was running around like crazy after we got back from Canada just trying to get everything read. She said it was just a low-key playgroup party; if she got that stressed out for something she considers small, I'll hate to see what she gets like for a real party!

Cleaning up and rearranging the house was a big job for her, she had to make room for all my friends.

She made chili and corn muffins, prepared a salad, and made cupcakes for dessert. She's a very clever Mummy and had the exact right amount of food for everyone that came. And Daddy came home for lunch in time to be part of the party, too.

Today was a very fun day. I ate food, played with my friends, and got a whole lot of new toys.

All this for being born??

1 Comments:

Blogger ABQ Mom said...

Being born is definitely a reason to celebrate! I can't believe I didn't know this was posted earlier. I'm so glad you had a happy birthday party!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home