Thursday, April 06, 2006

Place Marker

On Tuesday (April 4th) I had my three boosters and my HebA shots. The boosters were the ones scheduled for my 12 month check-up but since Dr. Waldron is so nice and listened to Mummy's concerns she said we could split up how many shots I was supposed to receive that day and we'd come back later for the boosters.

She also checked my finger and saw that it was healing up well already. And I got a new book, "I Howl I Growl" ... Mummy really likes that Kaiser gives books at the well-baby checkups.

Today, two days after the shots my legs are red and puffy at the site of the shots, especially my upper left shot, but both of the "top" shots -one from each leg- are the reddest. Mummy read that it's fairly common and not a concern, but she's still a little worried. Shots make her nervous. I'm sure I'll be fine, but it's important to keep track of things like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home