Sunday, May 14, 2006

Possible Vocations?

Yesterday on our way home from the library Daddy saw that it was Fire Safety Day at the fire house so we stopped.

There was a lot to see and I had a lot of fun. I got to sit in a fire truck! I was having so much fun and the fireman helping out was having so much fun watching me that he kept telling the long line of kids waiting to get into the truck, "you can wait a few more minutes." I think he liked me.

I also got to ride in a helicopter.

They gave me my own firefighter hat and a bag of goodies. I put my hat on the right way the first time I tried it, which made Daddy very proud, and held it saying "hat" and "truck" all the way home. Daddy was so proud he told Mummy about it all afternoon. We went to an Elder's Quorum bbq at Verdugo Park (we had yummy Armenian barbeque!) and Daddy told all our friends about it, too.

Maybe I'll be a firefighter, or a helicopter pilot when I grow up. But then maybe I could just be a professional hummus eater. Yes, that sounds nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home