Friday, July 07, 2006

Old Habit

I think I've finally quit the stuff, I'm done with mother's milk. I haven't nursed since Monday and I don't think I need to anymore.

In honour of that here's a top five list of the coolest places Mummy fed me:

#5 - at Il Fornaio in Santa Monica
#4 - on the airplane
#3 - in a swimming pool
#2 - at the Dodgers games

and the number one coolest place Mummy nursed me:

#1 - in the car on the freeway

Is she clever or what?!? She did it all while still being modest! Thank you Mummy, for being so patient with me, and for starting me out with the best stuff. They say the next best thing to breastmilk is cupcakes, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger ABQ Mom said...

Wow you're mommy sure is clever. My kids only got nursed 2 out of those 5 places. ;-)

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home