Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fall Into Cleaning

Mummy said something this morning about being tired of living in a hovel. I don't know what she was talking about, I like having all my toys within reach. She cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. Some things she put away that I didn't want away, and I had to take them out again, but for the most part I let her do her thing.

After I un-stacked the blocks a few times I got the feeling she needed some alone time so I went upstairs. She knew where I was, it wasn't like I was being sneaky or anything.

I know she doesn't often have time to clean up the bedroom so I decided to make it SeaBreeze fresh. When the bottle was empty I closed it up and returned it to it's proper place in the bathroom (do you see how helpful I am?) When she came upstairs, following her nose, she saw me holding some hair products (do not ask what I had in mind for the root lifter) and promptly took me back downstairs, making sure that the door to her room was properly latched this time.

I'm not sure she realized how grateful she should be that I freshened up her bedroom in the spirit of her cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home